How to report a highways fault.

Published: 08 March 2021

If you go to Staffordshire County Council Report and Highways Fault you will be taken to the County Council site where you can easily report a fault.  It will ask you to locate the precise location of the problem on a map and submit a contact email and name.  You will then get a reference number and updates on progress of repair work.